We’ve all been there. We’re walking through a quilt shop desperately wanting to bring home every beautiful bolt we see! Quiltster makes it possible to not only bring home every fabric you love, but now you can find a specific swatch easier than before and get to planning your next quilt a lot faster! Check out these new search, filter and favoriting features that will help you build the fabric stash of your dreams!
1) Filter and Search – Quickly find that perfect swatch!
- Use the drop down filters or enter a whole or partial SKU in the search field.
- Features located in the Fabric Stash, Block Editor and Yardage Chart.
There are 3 filters:
- “My Fabrics” which is anything you have personally uploaded into the system.
- “My Favorites” which is any swatch you have marked as your favorite.
- A list of all manufacturers represented in Quiltster. Sort by “All Manufacturers” to bring up every pre-loaded swatch in Quiltster’s Fabric Stash. Or sort by an individual manufacturer to see all swatches from that company.
- When you select a manufacturer from the manufacturer filter, all the collections on this list will change to match that manufacturer.
On the right you’ll find:
Clear Filters Button
- Click this button before performing a new search to clear all previous search history from both the filters and search field.
- Search by company name, collection name or SKU to locate an individual swatch.
- Make sure to click the “Clear Filters” button between each search to get the best results.
- Hint: Quilt Shops might show a slightly different sku than the manufacturer. For example, the shop show may show a SKU as “TTC3704-CAYENNE” but the fabric manufacturers SKU is “JN-C3704-Cayenne”. In this case, “TTC3704-CAYENNE” would deliver a “No Fabrics Available” result. However, if you remove the prefix and enter any of the following combinations you will find the correct fabric:
- C3704 Cayenne
2) Swatch Favoriting – Build your own perfect online fabric stash! <3
- Click the heart icon on any swatch to start building your stash!
- Access favorites in the filter “Mine” then “My Favorites”.
- To remove a swatch from your favorites list, un-click the heart.
- Feature located in Fabric Stash and Block Editor.
3) Yardage by Block – Get yardage for each individual section of your quilt!
- Go to the Yardage Chart from the Project Editor page then select “By Block”.
- Feature located in the Yardage Chart and Print Page.
Check out all these new features live at Quiltster.com and build your dream fabric stash today!
Every quilt has a story, the best ones begin with Quiltster! #TellYourStory